Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Piece at a time

I am required to set up a Process Journal for a module i'm taking this year, Exploring Animations but I can't seem to find the words to start this blog. Let me just try and start from the beginning.

To learn Animations was on the top of my to-do list ever since I finished school and now, finally I am doing it. ..

Our project was to produce a 1-2 minute animated film at the end of term. After many(many many) scribblings and scratchings of various ideas, i have decided to do a film that would have a Malaysian feel to it. Inspired by one of Malaysia's very own hero, Tan Sri P.Ramlee, my film would be about 3 Old village Bachelors' desperate attempts on finding a wife.

I realize the storyline idea lacks originality but as currently I have zero basics in animation, my main focus was to explore and familiarize myself with the different techniques and software used in Animation without the complicated storyline and camera angles...in short, a simple, easy going story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment